The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 2:30 PM CT, at the City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://us06web.zoom.us/j/89189098368or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 891 8909 8368.
Call to Order
- Commission Topics
- Commission Duties Review (President Carlsrud)
- Department reports.
- Sanitation Department
- Water Department
- Electric Department
- Fire Department
- Police Department
- Street Department
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (Finance Director Klein)
- Waste Hauler Permit. (Sanitation Supervisor Swart)
- Fire Extinguisher Services Financial Report. (Fire Chief Magnuson)
- KPH LD’s New Request. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss buyout of 446 8th Ave NE for $94,600 (assessed+10%) (City Administrator Crawford)
- Codification of City Purchasing Policy. (Attorney Martineck)
- Dupont Class Action Settlement – PFAs Water Litigation (Attorney Martineck)
- Discuss Application for Transportation Alternatives Program Projects for Federal Fiscal Year 2026. (City Engineer)
- Discuss Proposed Revisions to Valley City Urban Limits Boundary Map. (City Engineer)
- Review Requested Electric Rate Increases. (Public Works Accountant/Manager Jacobson)
- Digital Signage. (Commissioner Magnuson)