The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 3:30 PM CT, via Zoom.
Members of the public may view the meeting online https://zoom.us/j/91092655384 or Listen by calling (1-253-215-8782) Webinar ID: 910 9265 5384
CALL TO ORDER
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
- Review City Administrator Contract. (City Attorney Martineck)
- Approve Designating Funds from the Cares Act Relief Funds in the amount of $25,000 for Lights to Place on the Elks Foot Bridge and in Veterans Park and $5,000 for the VC Park District to add concrete cornhole games to Chautauqua Park. (Deputy Auditor Klein)
- Discuss Bluescope Contract. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss amending Resolution 2292, a Resolution Approving Plat of Hyland Park District. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss offer for purchase of property located at 476 5th Ave NE. (City Administrator Crawford)
- Discuss VCFD GMC Commercial Rescue Contract. (Fire Chief Magnuson)
- Discuss Small Paving outside of Hyland Park Estates. (Operations Superintendent Klemisch)
You need to add a widget, row, or prebuilt layout before you’ll see anything here. 🙂