The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020 at 3:00 PM CT, at City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. Members of the public are not permitted in the Commission Chambers due to COVID-19 and as allowed in ND Executive Order 2020-16.
Members of the public may view the meeting online
https://zoom.us/j/99846994464 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 998 4699 4464.
Call to Order
- Department reports.
- Out of State Travel Requests.
- Review monthly bills/reports (10 minutes) – (President Carlsrud)
3. Discuss Tree Ordinance Change. (City Administrator Crawford)
4. Discuss 2021 Employee Benefits. (City Attorney Martineck)
5. Discussion around Recycling Cardboard. (President Carlsrud)
6. Consider Placing Vacant City Lots for Bids. (City Assessor Hansen)
7. Review bids for Streetscape Phase II – NDDOT Project No. UPG-SU-2-999(05) (KLJ)
8. Discuss Urban Roads Program Solicitation (KLJ)
9. Discuss NDDOT Urban Grant Program (UGP) Solicitation (KLJ)
10. Discuss NDDOT Transportation Alternative Program (TAP) Solicitation (KLJ)
11. Discuss NDDOT Highway Safety Improvement Program (HSIP) Solicitation (KLJ)
12. Discuss Elks Building. (City Attorney Martineck)
13. Form a committee for PFP storage. (Commissioner Magnuson)
14. Discuss Future Outlook of the City. (Commissioner Magnuson)
15. Discuss Coronavirus. (Mayor Carlsrud)