- Last week was quite a week of weather. Thank you to all the folks with the city, county and state who work at keeping roads safe for us while often times putting their own lives at risk.
- I feel badly for the North Dakota Winter Show and the North Dakota Activities Association as slippery roads and stormy weather minimized attendance. That both entities rely on attendance to pay bills, poor weather creates hardships.
- Spring Training Baseball is in full swing; hopefully spring-type weather is CLOSE?
- Sports on television makes it nice for fans nowadays as it seems there are basketball high school and college tournaments being telecast all hours of the day and night. That programing provides good options during stormy days when going outside isn’t pleasing.
- * There is a shortage of blood and plasma, please donate.
- Missouri River Energy Services (MRES) is generating green energy while maintaining adequacy, reliability and affordability with base load generation. It is a tall task. Read about a “pumped storage project”: https://www.gregoryhydro.com/
- On a positive note, we do have a beautiful white blanket of snow suitable for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling, four wheeling or just walking. With moderating temperatures, it is a nice time of the year to get out and enjoy the scenery and the clean air.
- Daylight Saving Time is here. Our evenings will be providing more daylight for enjoying your favorite activities. Enjoy.
- Many of our local people you see every day and some on television are doing great jobs officiating our area tournaments. WHY NOT .… become an official? See: https://highschoolofficials.com/?
- Thanks to all who provide and proof material for this article.
- “How do you spell love? You don’t spell love, you feel it.” ~ Piglet & Pooh, Winnie the Pooh
Blessings, Pray, be Grateful and Respectful,