The City Commission Meeting will begin on Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 at 5:00 PM CT, at the City Commission Chambers, 254 2nd Avenue NE, Valley City, ND. The meeting is also available to view online https://us06web.zoom.us/j/85938707004 or listen by calling (1 346 248 7799) Webinar ID: 859 3870 7004.
Call To Order
Pledge of Allegiance (please stand)
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Approve Minutes from the January 5th, 2023 Finance and Commission Meetings.
Approval of Consent Agenda
- Approve Contractor License for the following:
- Enterprise Sales Co.
- Next Signs, LLC
- Breland Enterprises
- Approve Raffle Permit for the following:
- VCPS Music Boosters on March 6, 2023 at the HAC.
- Disabled American Veterans on the 2nd Tuesday of each month beginning July 1, 2023 through June 30, 2024 at the Eagles.
Roll Call: Erickson Bishop Magnuson Gulmon Carlsrud
Attorney General’s “A Citizen’s Guide to North Dakota Open Records & Open Meetings Laws” *A member of the public does not have the right to speak to the governing body at an open meeting. The public is only entitled to see and hear what happens at a meeting, and to record or broadcast those observations.
- No personal attacks to persons present or not
- No inflammatory language used during time that you have the platform
- 5-minute maximum or as directed by the chair
- Thank you for participating in City Government.
- Approve Resolution 2389, a Resolution to Create Paving Improvement District No. 127 (W. Main St. Mill & Overlay). (City Engineer)
Roll Call: Gulmon Erickson Bishop Magnuson Carlsrud
2. Discuss Costs and Special Assessments for NE Paving Reconstruction-2nd Ave/3rd St. NE. (Deputy Auditor Klein)
Roll Call: Magnuson Gulmon Erickson Bishop Carlsrud