- Whatever Holiday you may have celebrated over the weekend, I pray that you all experienced peace, love and hope. We enjoyed catching up with family and friends, gosh those younger folks grow up so fast!
- With our area schools on break, hopefully students and all personnel can enjoy a little time away from the “routine”. It may be no homework, some building maintenance, fewer lesson plans or just “gone fish’n”. What ever it may be, enjoy your break.
- Our whole City Staff has done a great job battling MORE snow, more ice, fielding calls from citizens in need and all related activities. Thank you to the team.
- Good news, each day since the Winter Solstice we are seeing a few more minutes of daylight!
- We have a great number of rough roads, high snow banks, ice everywhere and these conditions will be this way for quite awhile. Driving & walking will be dangerous so both will require extra caution to be safe. Please “Drive and walk as conditions dictate”.
- Though there is a little more snow than most would like, it did make for a beautiful “White Christmas”.
- * Thank you for recycling; will you please break down cardboard boxes to maximize room in dumpsters?
- How about a “hats off” & thanks to our Garbage Crew? They have been crawling over snowbanks, fighting bitter cold and ice getting to your garbage. Will you all please clean a path to your garbage containers, the crew will appreciate it, thanks.
- Blessings and thank you all who so graciously gave to the Barnes County Salvation Army Kettle Campaign this year.
- Thanks to all who provide and proof material for this article.
- “I am happy because I am grateful. I choose to be grateful. That gratitude allows me to be happy.” ~ Will Arnett
Blessings, Pray and Be Grateful,