- Last Thursday provided a beautiful night downtown for this year’s “Parade of Lights”. The parade units were many and spectacular! Thank you all who worked so diligently decorating floats, pets, cars, trucks and other machinery so beautifully. Attendance was awesome, there were people all along both sides of the parade route from the Dairy Queen to the Connect Church. I hope you all had a great time and encourage those who weren’t able to attend can be there next year.
- There is still ice remaining from the early rain and snow events so when there is a snow fall on the ice like last Friday, streets and sidewalks become extremely slippery. Our Street Dept. folks were sanding streets, but some people were driving “too fast for conditions” and caused some accidents. Please, be safe, slow down.
- As I grow older my balance and strength aren’t what they used to be. “Tai Ji Quan” is a program offered by City County Health Department (CCHD) to help us regain some balance, strength, flexibility & mobility. Check it out at www.citycountyhealth.org/mbb or call 845-8518.
- * “SHOP SMALL BUSINESSES & SHOP LOCAL”.
- One in three American adults has Pre-diabetes. To avoid Pre-diabetes or learn more, contact CCHD at www.citycountyhealth.org/dpp or call 845-8518
- To assure your Salvation Army donation stays in Barnes County, please put it in our kettles, do not mail it. To “Ring the Bell” please call Naomi at 701-541-1418 or Lenora at 701-840-1357. Thank you to all who “donate and ring” for our Barnes County Unit.
- Thanks to all who provide and proof material for this article.
- “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” ~ Kevin Durant
Blessings, Pray and Be Safe,