- Last Thursday evening “Summer Vikes on Central” welcomed the “VCSU Family” and all the area folks who came out and enjoyed the cool evening with music, food and fellowship. There was a great number of VCSU Students who met at the Footbridge and walked uptown with the VCSU Marching Band. “People will go where they are invited, but they will stay where they feel welcome and we hope you’ll feel welcome here” (Anonymous). Thank you for choosing VCSU and have a great year.
- Sunday, 206 riders registered for the Red Knights of ND Motorcycle Club sponsored ride to honor firefighters who lost their lives in the “911 Tragedy”. Thank you Red Knights. https://www.redknightsmc.com/
- Valley City qualified as a “Tree City USA” by the North Dakota Forest Service recently and was recognized with others at the NDSU Football game last Saturday. Congratulations and thank you to all the people who work throughout the year making the aforementioned happen.
- Early fall temperatures are affording some lower humidity, cooler temperatures and many precious evenings. Friday there was a very nice crowd enjoying Hi-Liner Football at Hanna Field and a gorgeous evening.
- When cleaning gardens and flowerbeds, remember you can take the foliage, grass clippings and branches to the Transfer Station, which is open 24-7.
- Thank you to all who helped with topics and proofing again this week.
- “”Coaching is over rated, the team with better players almost always wins.” (John Wooden)
- Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,