- Sue and I are vacationing in Spanish Springs, Nevada following a grandson’s high school graduation last Thursday. There were nearly 500 students in the class so graduation was hosted in University of Nevada Reno Lawlor Event Center. The arena seats about 12,000 so the stage is placed where the scorer’s table for a basketball game would be with the graduation class seated on chairs near the stage. The audience of 5,000 sat in the permanent seating. It takes awhile to graduate that many, but the concession stands are open!!
- Saturday the 18th is Rally in the Valley. Beginning at 7:00 AM is a “Fly-in Breakfast” at the airport. Breakfast is open to all with proceeds going to the Valley City Hi-Lites Dance Team. Attend the festivities and enjoy food, drink, family, friends and activities.
- Next Sunday is “Father’s Day”; make it a great one in your family.
- “Thank you” to all the Valley City Employees who have been working diligently for us during this Clean-up Week. Valley City will look nice for Rally in the Valley. Let’s groom a little extra around our own properties in advance of the Rally.
- There has been some vandalism around town. One of the places is the Hi Line Prairie Gardens and Community Orchard. This is wrong, please stop.
- Contributors; thank you again for helping this week.
- “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.” (Herm Albright)
- Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,