- “March Madness” is a time of the year that excites even casual basketball fans. Though NDHSAA Tournaments concluded, the Women’s and Men’s NCAA Tournaments are well under way. There have been a few upsets in both tournaments setting up Cinderella scenarios. To you “hard core” and “casual” fans, enjoy!! Google “NCAA Basketball Tournament Brackets”.
- Sunday the 20th was the first day of spring and it ends Tuesday June 21st. Get out and enjoy the great weather.
- Last weekend I went through Carrington and at the intersection of Highways 200 & 52 is a roundabout. There was a good deal of traffic, but it flowed efficiently and comfortably. Previously it was a 4-Way Stop and it always seemed to be congested.
- Important: Why do we utilize turning signals when driving? We were taught to signal so other drivers are alerted early enough for us to turn safely. Many drivers are neglecting the signal or signaling too late for other drivers to avoid a collision. The speed we are traveling will determine how soon we should signal to be safe. There is further information at: https://www.drivesafeonline.org/traffic-school/turn-signals-the-most-important-safety-feature/#:~:text=Correct%20Turn%20Signal%20Etiquette&text=You%20want%20to%20begin%20to,lever%20usually%20is%20pushed%20down.
- The Corps of Engineers notified us over the weekend they were releasing water at approximately 875 CFS. With the releases and the runoff between the dam and town, there is water on the ice. Please be careful.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” (Henry Ford) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,