- We have certainly been Blessed with a beautiful winter to date. As of this writing, there is still a nice blanket of snow insulating our water lines etc. There is some ice on roads so please be careful when driving or walking. ** Stopping one’s vehicle on ice takes much longer than on a clear surface!
- Wind created snowdrifts in some backyards so please clean around your garbage cans and dumpsters so our city crews can provide better service for you.
- COVID in one form or another is still lingering. The best mitigation has been vaccination; many unvaccinated patients in hospitals wish they had been vaccinated.
- VERY SERIOUS: We have a large number of school buses transporting children to and from the various schools in our area. When a school bus has the “STOP ARM” extended, vehicles from both directions are REQUIRED to STOP. Most importantly for safety and it is THE LAW!
- The Salvation Army Kettle Campaign continues through December 24th. Please contribute what you can and “Ring the Bell” yourself. J Call 701-541-1418 or 701-840-1357 to sign up.
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “It is unwise to make education too cheap. If everything is provided freely, there is a tendency to put no value on anything. Education must always have a certain price on it; even as the very process of learning itself must always require individual effort and initiative.” (President Dwight D. Eisenhower) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,