- Last Thursday was Thanksgiving and I hope you all were as Blessed as we were. Two of our sons, a grandson and a couple friends were at our house for the afternoon. Though the temperature outside was cool, it was warm in the house and after dinner, sitting and visiting seemed to be the order of the day. Of course Sue was a grand host.
- We have had a good number of positive comments about the beautiful holiday lighting on Central, Main, Veteran’s Park and 8th Avenue South by the Wellness Center. While many of the decorations are new, many of our older ones have been “reconditioned” with LED lights by our Electrical Dept. and they look new. Thanks to all the Valley City employees from Public Works and Government for “putting it all together”. We citizens of Valley City have a great city staff working for us. Say “Thank you” to a city employee when you see her or him.
- “Courtesy is contagious,
- The “Parade of Lights” will be held Thursday evening beginning at 6 PM. The forecast is nice, so come out, enjoy the parade and fellowship. A number of stores plan to be open, stop in and say “Hi”.
- Hanukkah began November 28: https://www.dictionary.com/e/hanukkah/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=SUNDAY%20Quotes%20Audience%20Email%202019%202021-11-28&utm_term=Quote%20Emails%20%28primary%29#what-is-hanukkah
- We have more COVID cases per 10K than Cass County. Vaccinations protect you, your family, your friends and they are free!!
- Thank you to contributors again this week.
- “No matter how stressed you are, remember how Blessed you are.” (Charlie Brown) Blessings, Respect, Kindness and Prayers,