COVID-19 & BRIEFS
- Well, we know the COVID-19 “stuff” is blowing up around the country with a new surge as predicted by those “in-the-know”.
- We had a fantastic virus-testing event last Wednesday at the Winter Show and well over 500 people came. Sadly, only the first 500 could be tested. Our City County Health Department, the National Guard and other volunteers organized and executed a very efficient plan. The local Salvation Army crew furnished water and snacks for the workers. THANKS EVERYONE J
- The North Dakota COVID-19numbers reported from July 11th are quite high. Hospitalizations are the highest since the inception of the epidemic L. Again, YOU KNOW THE DRILL, please be diligent with your social distancing.
- Do you know we have a Municipally Owned Electric Power Company? We belong to Missouri River Energy Services (MRES), which affords us some of the best electrical rates around and approximately 84% is “green energy”. Thanks to our city leaders of the time who had the foresight to contract with Western Area Power Administration (WAPA), approximately 73% of our electric power is from hydropower J
- Remember “Census 2020”; BE COUNTED! The Money generated for our cities, counties and states is critical for the services to which we have become accustomed. Thank you.
- The words that soak into your ears are whispered …. Not yelled.” (A Cowboy’s Guide to Life)
Blessings, Pray and Be Safe,