To Pay My Utility Bill
Public Works provides a variety of payment options:
- Complete the Residential Auto Pay Form and submit to Public Works, PO Box 240, Valley City, ND 58072.
- Payment by check or money order may be submitted:
- Mail to Valley City Public Works, PO Box 240, Valley City, ND 58072.
- Drop box located in the parking lot north of the Post Office.
- Drop box located inside the entrance to Public Works at 254 2nd Avenue NE
- Payments deposited in the drop boxes by 8:00 AM will be credited to the previous day’s business activities, this does not apply to disconnect notices.
- Payment by credit card:
- Pay at Valley City Public Works at 254 2nd Avenue NE during business hours
- Pay online at https://www.municipalonlinepayments.com/valleycitynd
- Pay over the phone with any debit or credit card by calling 877-817-9869, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Please have your utility account number and service address ready.
Public Works can provide Budget Billing for electric service to qualified customers. This service calculates a monthly charge that doesn’t change due to seasonal demands. This program is good for customers that want to budget a fixed cost each month. To inquire, contact Public Works at (701) 845-0380.